Wednesday, January 12, 2011

January 11th, 2011

Today I had to go to my school but I didn't because of GLPS. I'm glad that I didn't go to school!!! Also, I'm kind of sick. I got a cold on Friday, the day when we went to ski. I first started with a runny nose and my throat started to hurt day after day. It was kind of okay until the fourth period, but on the fifth period I began to feel kind of dizzy so I went to the nurse office. The teacher in the nurse office seemed very quiet, calm and peaceful. She looked into my throat and measured my temperature. She said my throat is red and swollen, and my temperature is high. But I didn't feel that sick. I don't want any medicine or vitamin. I just want 10 hours of sleep everyday. I miss home but I don't want to go to academies. Also, the teacher told me to wear the mask. If I didn't and my cold gets more severe, she will send me home!! No home! No academies! No scolding from my talkative mom!! No disturbance from my little brother! There are so many factors that makes me want to stay here. But I want to go home and watch Secret Garden and have more sleep!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment