Wednesday, January 26, 2011

January 18th, 2011


I think I am doing so much writing today. I wrote flow charts in debate class, analysis of characters in history class, essays and short stories in writing class, letters to the teachers in our school, and many more. Ah, I have so many things to do! I didn't even finish my history presentation even though it's due until Thursday. I have to focus on my history presentation, for my grades went really down compared to my first presentation grade. Also, I am very worried with my speech. I included many new facts and information. I worked with Julie and Jooyoung at the cafeteria for about 30 minutes and revised my speech. I feel like I'm getting further and further as I get suggestions and revise my speech. At first, I started with experience in France, Switzerland and Jamaica, after, only about Jamaica, and then suddenly about churches and railways, the optimistic people in Jamaica, and now I am talking about the poverty of Jamaica. I have to link it to my topic which is 'experience in Jamaica.' I also have to send a letter to my homeroom teacher and it was lucky for me that he is an English teacher. I hope the letter disappears.

No comments:

Post a Comment