Wednesday, January 12, 2011

January 6th, 2011

Today in the morning for 1~4 periods, we had a history presentation. I was very nervous about the presentation. It was lucky for me to use the time and finish making the needed materials and print it all out. I also made copies of the Asterix book just like other students did, but I was the only one who also had copies of cartoons as a handout. I forgot to write references of those copies, so I had a hard time writing the references with my hand on each handout. We picked papers to choose the numbers and I was the 9th presenter of the class. I was very nervous as my turn was coming closer and closer but I tried to be calm using the way that Mr.Baumgardner has told us. When I practiced my presentation my voice was trembling and I noticed that I looked nervous. I thought I would be the same when I presented it, but Sunwoo told me that I looked very confident. After each presentation, we had discussion time to talk about the presentations. Some of us participated very much, while the others didn't say a word. A boy named Justin tried to participate much. That was good, but I think he says things thoughtlessly. One thing he said was that "Everyone was working on theirs and not concentrating on the presentation." That is just his opinion. Even though he thinks like that, he shouldn't let that come out of his mouth. I think it was very rude of hime to say that. Then, the person who presented will feel bad and the audience will also feel bad if you really listened. I was very irritated because I was listening and I was taking notes on the handouts that the presenter has given us. I hope he doesn't say those things thoughtlessly again. Anyways, I got the chance to see my scores of the presentation when I went to the computer lab to write about life in GLPS as our class reporter. My score was first place in class~! Yeh! One thing that Mr.Ganse has told me was to find out several other names of my character in different languages. I am going to try to decrease my mistakes and get better to get the most out of this camp!

No comments:

Post a Comment