Wednesday, January 12, 2011

January 5th, 2011

Even though I ate a cereal for breakfast, because of preparing, I went out kind of late. I was surprised when I saw all the students sitting in the classroom and waiting for Lily, Christina and me. (Lily, Christina and I live in the same dorm.) I wondered how they come so early. Although I tried my best to quickly wash, eat breakfast and pack up my backpack, it takes too much time. I personally think the eating time is too short. I can't be liberal and broad-minded, worrying and hurrying to go to the next class. At the adviser time, our class had a vote to pick the class representative and the class reporter. I wanted to do both, so I volunteered for both. For the vote of the class representative, because many girls have came out, the votes were shattered, and all boys picked Justin, making him the class representative. It's lucky that I was voted as a class reporter. I wanted to do something at least. The first and second class was history class by Mr.Ganse. The good thing about history class is that Mr.Ganse lets us to go to the library or the second floor to research for our presentations. There's no time or chance to use the computer and make our presentations other than that time. It was lucky for me to finish in that time but I wonder if it will be a ten minute presentation. Also in debate class, we had two debates. It was kind of tiring, but it also helped out class to improve much. I liked our debate T.A. because he pointed our some negative things for us and was very nice. It was a tiring day, and at the time that I was about to write this diary I went to the computer lab to get reporter education. Now I want some sleep!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment